So, how does this work, exactly?
Don’t worry, the process is simple, and we’ll walk you through it!
Our simple process…
- Send us your information.
- We’ll send you a proof of your design.
- Make up to three simple changes and get your final design!
Things we want you to know…
- All of our backgrounds are 1900 pixels wide
- Our backgrounds include a small text credit for Twitart. This will be removed at your request.
- As little as a 2-3 business day turn-around. Some designs may take longer.
- We will contact you with any questions.
- All of our graphics are carefully compressed (at or below 200k) to retain clarity and load quickly on your site.
What’s an avatar?
It’s that little image that appears next to your username in Twitter.
Have a special request?
If you have a special request or project, just send us an email and we’ll be glad to give you customized pricing for your TwitArt needs.
What size are TwitArt backgrounds?
All of our designs are 1900 pixels wide to assure your design fills the browser on even the highest resolution display. The height of our designs vary depending on if the design fades into a solid background color or not. All of our graphics are carefully compressed (at or below 200k) to retain clarity and load quickly on your site.
How do I upload my TwitArt to Twitter?
Step 1 – Click on “Settings” and then “Design” section.
Step 2 – Hit the “Change background image »” button.
Step 3 – Choose file, save changes, and you’re all set to enjoy your new TwitArt!
Why does the Twitter text area sometimes cover my gutter information?
The TwitArt graphic is a “background” which means when you re-size your browser, twitter content can cover your gutter information like your name, photo or website address. We design our graphics to display correctly on most displays.