If your Twitter backgrounds are less than stellar, then you may be losing out on followers who wait with bated breath for each of your tweets. Customizing this social media platform with your own custom Twitter background to take your profile to a whole new level. If you want to stand out among the crowd, then it is important to attract your target audience with custom Twitter backgrounds.
Every element of your custom Twitter background should be taken into consideration. In other words, you should make sure that your custom Twitter background increases your brand awareness and provide a call to action for your Twitter followers. Your background should reflect your company’s creativity, so be sure take full advantage of the customization available to you.
Before you start your custom Twitter background design, here is a list of six design elements that you won’t want to forget:
- Your brand’s image – One of the first things you should remember when designing custom Twitter backgrounds is that your logo and company colors should be front and center. Anything about your brand and logo that can be incorporated should be, as it’s all about your brand’s identity.
- Your company’s mission statement – Let your Twitter followers learn about your company’s mission, as well as the services or products your company provides. You may not be able to squeeze all of this information in your Twitter bio, so use your custom Twitter background to showcase this information.
- Your photograph – Connect with your Twitter followers by using your background to accommodate a photograph of yourself. After all, Twitter is a social media marketing tool, so it only makes sense to use a photograph to allow your Twitter followers to feel more connected to you as an individual, instead of just a brand.
- Your company’s contact information – It certainly doesn’t make much sense to go through all the trouble of creating snazzy, custom Twitter backgrounds if your followers can’t find you! Make sure to include your website, your email address and your phone number on your Twitter backgrounds.
- Your call to action – Your custom Twitter background should do more than just impress; they should also provide a specific call to action that allows your followers to understand the purpose of your Twitter account. Therefore, make sure your custom Twitter backgrounds include some type of text that allows your visitors to take a specific action.
- A deal – If you want to see the direct results of your backgrounds, make sure to include some type of deal for your followers. Your special deal should only be mentioned through Twitter, thereby providing your followers with a good reason to continue to follow you. It may also be a great way to track the effectiveness of this marketing tool.